Medicolegal reports by experienced ENT Specialist. Legal Service
Ear, Nose & Throat Problems
Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
Head & Neck Surgery and Oncology
Professor Dae Kim is currently a Consultant ENT, Head & Neck and Thyroid Surgeon at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea) London. He has over 25-years’ experience in treating a wide range of ear and hearing problems, as well as nasal and sinus problems. He has a special expertise in thyroid cancer and thyroid surgery, as well as complex head and neck problems including neck trauma, neck lumps, throat problems, including swallowing and voice change.
The unique combination of extensive clinical experience within major centres of excellence, involvement in national and international committees and a strong academic career ensures that he is able to be up-to-date with the latest medical literature and ‘best-evidence’ to support medical reports of the highest quality.
Over 25-years of clinical and academic career as a
Consultant ENT, Head & Neck and Thyroid Surgeon
The Royal Marsden Hospital, London
Hon. Faculty Member
Institute of Cancer Research, London
· Royal Society of Medicine (Laryngology & Rhinology) – Council Member (2018-2028)
· Specialist Advisor, Interventional Procedures, National Institute for Health & Care Excellence (NICE)
· National Institute of Cancer Research (Thyroid Clinical Group) – committee member
· Scientific Committee Member - International Guild of Head & Neck Robotic Surgeons.
· Executive Committee Member – Asian-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery (APTS)
· World Thyroid Congress - Faculty.
· Chief UK Investigator for NIHR HTA funded Multi-centre HoT trial.
· National Specialty Research Lead for Endocrine Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of England & British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
· Section Editor for the UK National ENT journal (Clinical Otolaryngology).